Who will have access to your data
- Data will be used by Zurich in the manner set out below (see "How will we use personal data?").
What will we collect?
- We will collect names, addresses and other details provided by you when you contact us with a question or to obtain a quotation for one of our products or services.
How will we use personal data?
- We will use the personal data you provide to us under the Contact Us facility to answer your request. Once you have inserted your details we may disclose this information to companies within the Zurich Financial Services Group, service providers and agents so that they can send you relevant information or contact you about the product in question.
- We would like to keep you informed about products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. Unless you instruct us otherwise, we may share personal data that you provide with other companies within the Zurich Financial Services Group and with other companies that we establish commercial links with so that we and they may contact you (by mail, email, telephone or other appropriate means) in order to tell you about carefully selected products, services or offers that we believe will be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to do this please contact us using the address provided in the “Further Information” section below
For your convenience we may have included links on this website to other sites that we believe you may find useful. These websites will each have their own privacy statement, which may differ from ours. Therefore please ensure, when you click on any of our links, that you read the privacy statement located on the website you have selected. Any websites connected with this site are not within our control.
Where you have linked to our website from a third party website, we may be required to pass your personal information to the third party. Please read the privacy statement provided by the third party website to make sure that you understand how they will process your information
- By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information (including sensitive personal data) by Zurich, provided it is used as set out in this Policy. You also consent to the transfer of your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as Belgium and/or the Netherlands. If we do make such a transfer, we will ensure that your information is appropriately protected.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
- The Internet is not a 100% secure medium of communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
- We may monitor or record your communications with us to improve our service and for security and regulatory purposes.
- Before you provide us with any personal data about a third party you must obtain the correct authority from the individual(s) concerned and undertake to keep them advised about how their information will be used.
If your personal details change, or if you change your mind about your marketing preferences, please let us know by contacting the address provided in the “Further Information” section below.