Zurich understands that a quality claims service is of imperative importance to our customers. We achieve this through allocating dedicated claims handlers.
Your claims handler will discuss your specific requirements and will be your point of contact for all claims issues as well as keeping you updated on relevant developments.
Through our network you have access to global claims expertise, ensuring that claims are handled, adjusted and paid in accordance with local legislation.
Our claims team consists of some of the most experienced claims handlers in the business who deal with major losses. We also work closely with a panel of solicitors who are experts in the defence of civil litigation.
To keep pace with a changing claims climate, we continually invest in our people and systems.
Key differentiators of our service include:
- Fast and effective claims management process
- Specialized knowledge across our key lines of business – Motor, Property, Casualty, Financial Lines
- Interaction and information ranging from claims workshops to loss lessons
- Leading technical expertise and innovation across the claims spectrum
- A global claims network delivering consistent local solutions.